Export regulatory watch
A service for monitoring the development of non-EU regulations.
Monitoring international regulatory developments
To export its products in the best conditions, it is important to assimilate local regulations, but also to follow their evolution. The Exportalim service gives you the results of its watch on international food regulations, through the Exportalim-Veille interface.
Exportalim-Veille: What is it?
- A secure online interface
- General articles on current and future regulatory changes
- Various themes: labeling, additives, contaminants, import procedures, food policies, etc.
- Countries concerned: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, Korea, India. Other countries quoted on request.
- A bi-monthly newsletter (a recap of the content published)